Boy!
Natalie had a baby boy early this morning! She arrived at the hospital around 1am, I arrived around 1:20...and she delivered at 6:21am. :) John Shearer Chiles ("Jack") is perfect in every way! He was 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long. Mom, Dad and Baby Jack (as Luke calls him) are doing great!
I am so blessed to have found Natalie 10 years ago and feel even more blessed that our kiddos will grow up like brothers and sisters. Being invited to witness the miracle of her two deliveries has been one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received.

Natalie had a baby boy early this morning! She arrived at the hospital around 1am, I arrived around 1:20...and she delivered at 6:21am. :) John Shearer Chiles ("Jack") is perfect in every way! He was 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 20 inches long. Mom, Dad and Baby Jack (as Luke calls him) are doing great!
I am so blessed to have found Natalie 10 years ago and feel even more blessed that our kiddos will grow up like brothers and sisters. Being invited to witness the miracle of her two deliveries has been one of the most amazing gifts I have ever received.
6 comments:
Yah! So happy for her and her family!
Oh he's precious! I love the photo with his finger in his mouth. How exciting that Anna has a new baby brother :)
YEAH!!! Priceless memories you get to share in.
YEAH!! How exciting......please tell her we are thinking about them.
Sorry didn't get to chat much yesterday.....hope you are doing well....see you soon!
What a beautiful family!!! So happy for all four of them, Thanks for sharing Jane :)
Congrats! He is so precious!
Post a Comment